How to Set Own Custom Notification Ringtone in Android:
- First thing is, you need to create a folder in Memory SD card. So, you can use Astro,ES File Manager or any other for this process.
- Open any File manager go to the SD card, and create new folder named as “media“(without quotes).
- And open the media folder, and create another new folder named as “audio“.
- Then open the audio folder and again create 2 new folders. One is “notifications” and another one is “ringtones“.
- It must be in this path- SDcard> media> audio> notifications
- After the above process move the tone that you want to set as notification ringtone to thenotifications folder.
- You can also use the ringtones folder to set the ringtones.
- After that, go to Settings> Sound> Notification Ringtone.
- Now you can see the custom tone that you moved earlier to the notifications folder.